Sunday 6 October 2013

Huge October Makeup Haul

October Makeup Haul

I have a little (ok massive) makeup haul for you. At the end of September I got paid from my full time job and I went a little bit crazy, I have bought lots of things from Fragrance Direct, Boots and Superdrug. So I thought I would show you what I bought. I haven't used all of it yet but once I have I will be reviewing some of them on here.
 
So lets get started!
 
Revlon Colour Stay Foundation - Fragrance Direct £6.99
 
Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation (Original Formula) - Fragrance Direct £2.99
 
Loreal Matte Magique Foundation - Fragrance Direct £5.99
 
Rimmel Match Perfection Cream Compact Foundation - Fragrance Direct £3.99
 
Maybelline Dream Matte Powder - Fragrance Direct £2.99
 
Revlon Powder Blush in Tawny Peach - Boots £7.99
 
Maybelline Pure-Liquid Mineral Foundation - Fragrance Direct £3.50
 
Sleek Blush in Pixie Pink - Superdrug £4.49
 
 
Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeliner in Bronze - Superdrug £3.99
 
Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting Finish Lipstick in 07 - Superdrug £4.49
 
 

Thanks for reading!

Love Hannah xoxo

Instagram: hannah_price93

No comments:

Post a Comment