Wednesday 26 March 2014

Tanya Burr Lips and Nails

Tanya Burr Lips and Nails

I know that most of you will know who Tanya Burr is but for those who don’t, she is a professional makeup artist, blogger, YouTuber and all round lovely lady from Norwich in England.
 
She has just launched her own range of lip glosses and nail varnishes. As I have been a long time viewer of her YouTube channel (www.youtube.com/tanyaburr) and reader of her blog (www.tanyaburr.co.uk) and because she thoroughly deserves it, I thought it would be good to contribute (a little bit) to her products being a success and order a few of them.
 


So when the products went live on www.feelunique.com I ordered some straight away, as there was a huge rush of people buying the products through the website my delivery got delayed and rescheduled, which www.feelunique.com kept me up to date with via email, and I got them through a couple of weeks ago.
 
In the range there are 12 lip glosses (£6.99) and 10 nail polishes (£5.99), each having a cute name that mean something to Tanya. I think that the prices are amazing for such quality products and is a good drugstore price.
 
The lip glosses have a few different finishes, some have glitter in them, some are shimmery and some are just a tinted gloss. So there is something for everyone. I’m not a lip gloss fan, I much prefer lipsticks, but even I found one that I wanted to buy so I picked up the colour called Chic which is a pretty muted pink colour with no shimmer or glitter particles.
The formula of this gloss it super shiny, non sticky and long lasting. I tend to wear it alone but I does look great over a lipstick too, especially a dark nude. I like the simple but classy packaging of the glosses with a clear tube with Tanya’s signature on with black lid. I like the doe-foot applicator as it make precise application quick and easy.
 
I also picked up two nail polishes in Penguin Chic which is a beautiful cool mid grey colour and Mischief Managed which is a gorgeous bold red shade. The formula of these is also super shiny and they look glossy on the nails. They are very opaque and true to the colour in the bottle. I’ve had Mischief Managed on my toenails for a week and its still looking like I’ve just put it on.
 
They are currently available on www.feelunique.com and are on trial in some Superdrug shops before being rolled out into the rest in the near future.
 
I wish that Tanya gets all the success she deserves with these products, and I hope the range evolves and develops into other makeup products. I think a lip stick range would be perfect and I would definitely pick up a few more of those.
 
Overall both nail polishes and the lip gloss have been great quality, affordable and look beautiful. Well done Tanya!
 
Thanks for reading!
 
Love Hannah xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment