Tuesday 24 September 2013

Highstreet/Drugstore Concealer: Collection Lasting Perfection (OilySkin)

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer

Anyone who is into makeup knows that the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer is one of if not the best drugstore concealers around and the blogging and vlogging world have been hyping it up.


I was aware of the buzz around it and thought I should give it a go. I can see why everyone was talking about it - it is brilliant.

First Impressions
It has a thick and creamy consistency and has good coverage so can cover dark under eye circles and blemishes alike.

It is also light enough to wear alone on good skin days.

Lasting Perfection has a doe foot applicator which is handy as you can put as much or as little you want onto your skin, it's also less messy.

How long does it last?
Collection advertise this product as concealing flaws, imperfections and blemishes for up to 16 hours and I would have to agree.

I usually have to touch up my concealer especially on red blemishes but with this one I didn't. this means that it didn't slip off my oily skin during the day (hooray!).

Colours
Lasting Perfection Concealer comes in 4 different shades:
- Deep
- Medium
- Light
- Fair

I got mine in Light which matches my skin tone and foundation really well.


What Collection say
Collection advertise this concealer as:
- Ultimate wear concealer conceals flaws, imperfections and blemishes for up to 16 hours
- Transfer proof and water resistant for full and long lasting coverage
- Provides beautiful, shine-free, blemish-free skin for every waking hour


I would agree with these statements 100%.

Price
This little tube of magic is also under five quid! It is currently available at Boots for £4.19.
http://www.boots.com/en/Collection-2000-Lasting-Perfection-Concealer_984434/

Rating
I love this concealer and would give it a perfect 5/5.

There is also a lasting Perfection Foundation that I've got my hands on and I will be reviewing it soon!

Thanks for reading!

Hannah xoxo

Instagram: hannah_price93


No comments:

Post a Comment