Monday 23 September 2013

Urban Decay Naked Palette Review

Urban Decay Naked Palette

Urban Decay is best known for its coveted Naked pallets.

There are now three in the range
  • Naked
  • Naked 2
  • Naked basics
Today I am reviewing the original naked palette.

 
I love the packaging, mine is quite well loved and is getting worn. But essentially it is brown velvet with gold writing on it.

Inside there is a small mirror, a brush and 12 beautiful neutral shades.


The formula of these eye shadows makes them go on really well and super blendable. I love using this palette because all the shadows go together, it doesn't matter which ones you use.

The brush is also really good for initial application of the eye shadow but I use another for blending them out.

Here are some closer images of the eye shadows.


 
 
 

The Urban Decay Naked palette eye shadows also have great names, from left to right they are:
  • Virgin
  • Sin
  • Naked
  • Sidecar
  • Buck
  • Half Baked
  • Smog
  • Darkhorse
  • Toasted
  • Hustle
  • Creep
  • Gunmetal
The colour pay off on these eye shadows is amazing and all are highly pigmented. there is definitely a reason why they are so popular.

I have oily eyelids so I apply my eye shadow after using the Urban Decay Original Primer Potion, and the two together last all day.

  
In the UK you can get Urban Decay from Debenhams, House of Frasier, Beauty Bay and Look Fantastic.

I got mine from www.beautybay.com because there is free delivery (yay) you also get a mini primer potion too!
http://www.beautybay.com/cosmetics/urbandecay/nakedpalette/

I also got the full size primer potion there too.
http://www.beautybay.com/cosmetics/urbandecay/g/eyeshadowprimerpotion/

I think that this is definitely worth the £38 price tag. This is because they are so wearable, the quality is so good and they are very pigmented.

The longevity of the product as a whole is great I use mine almost every other day (I switch between the Naked 1 and 2) and have had it for around 6 months and as you can see from the photos there isn't even a dent in them.

This is a look I created using just the Naked Palette:


I would recommend this palette to anyone looking to start out in make up as the neutral palette is so diverse and you can create so many looks with it.

Thanks for reading!

Love Hannah xoxo


Follow me on Instagram: hannah_price93


No comments:

Post a Comment