Thursday 19 September 2013

Highstreet/Drugstore Foundations | Upcoming Blogs

So many foundations, so little time...


So, I've bought a few (ok a lot) of foundations this month and I thought that I would review and compare them in blog form.

I have already made a few posts about some and will be doing the rest in the near future, so that's something to look forward to.

Here is an idea of what foundations will be appearing on the blog soon:


Various foundations by Rimmel, Collection, Loreal, Miss Sporty and Bourjois.
 
And yes I did really buy them all in 4 weeks! I have a problem.

If you couldn't tell, I like to try out lots of different makeup so if you think that there is something that I should try out then remember to comment and I will try and test it out.

****

On another note, I have also bought a few of the Kate Moss for Rimmel lipsticks recently that I will also be writing about, but here is a sneak peak :)


I also post quite a few pictures of the make up I wear on my Instagram, you can follow me here: hannah_price93

Here are a few of my eye makeup Instagramies :)






Thanks for reading!

Love Hannah xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment